Skip Picciano (Managing Partner, ECX)
Location: Java Sea 1
Date: Tuesday, October 17
Time: 12:30 pm - 3:45 pm
Premium Pass -
Get your pass now!
Revolutionize the Experience, Maximize Productivity and Operations
Vault Recording: TBD
During this workshop, participants will learn how to define the requirements for contact center technology in teams while avoiding mistakes that lead to misaligned expectations of critical stakeholders. They'll discover how to leverage clearly defined use cases to only bring in functionality that is relevant while avoiding limited or vague RFI/RFP questions for CCaaS platform providers. Equally important, they'll learn how to thoroughly investigate the vendor marketplace and ecosystem and, crucially, avoid vendor product demonstrations that don't provide the level of detail needed for stakeholders to determine which product will best meet their use-case requirements.
Participants will leave this workshop with the ability to:
- Build an evaluation team for CX transformation
- Avoid mistakes by ensuring requirements and capabilities are aligned
- Develop concise and relevant RFI/RFP questions using a "WALK-RUN-FLY" approach
- Manage a proof-of-concept by leveraging a mix of relevant use cases
- Identify what success looks like for the CX stakeholders
- Compare providers' service differentiators by examining customer, partner, and developer communities for insights into service management, product direction, and value-add to the CCaaS offering
Pre-registration is required to participate in this training. Contact ICM[email protected] to inquire about a Premium conference pass.