Steve Campbell (Senior Contact Center Consultant, Team Rebus)
Location: Coral Sea 1
Date: Tuesday, October 17
Time: 12:30 pm - 3:45 pm
Premium Pass -
Get your pass now!
Maximize Productivity and Operations, Elevate Your Strategy and Leadership
Vault Recording: TBD
This workshop will provide you with insights, tools and strategies to choose the right AI solutions that align with your center's unique needs. From defining requirements to creating user stories, drafting RFPs and evaluating vendors, this workshop will guide you through the decision-making process, empowering you to make informed choices. Specific areas of focus will include:
- Defining your AI/automation requirements.
- Creating use cases and identifying dealbreakers.
- Drafting an RFP for AI vendor evaluation.
- Developing a scoring approach and toolkit for vendor evaluation.
- Organizing vendor demos.
- Asking targeted questions.
- Scoring vendor responses and demos.
Don't miss this hands-on opportunity to learn practical techniques for evaluating AI vendors, thus enabling you to make informed choices and find the perfect AI solution for your contact center.
What you need to be effective in this workshop:
- Laptop (or a friend with one)
- Internet access
- Comfortable working with Word and Excel (not ninja-level, just comfortable)
- Free ChatGPT account (openai.com)
Pre-registration is required to participate in this training. Contact ICM[email protected] to inquire about a Premium conference pass.